Sunday, April 25, 2010

And speaking of gardens...

Presenting the 2010 crop. 
Using every bit of 160 square feet.

9 broccoli
18 cauliflower
9 spinach
9 swiss chard
27 sugar snap peas
6 better boy tomatoes
4 cherry tomatoes
16 basil
20 romas
12 cucumbers
64 radish
7 bell pepper
6 eggplant
4 yellow squash
4 zucchini
5 cantaloupe
3 butternut squash
92 corn
4 pumpkin
4 watermelon
189 bean
64 carrots

How's THAT for a garden?

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Your garden is lovely! Now that the two birthdays and prom are over, I am excited to get back to my garden and plant like a mad woman this week. I got my early things in before the craziness, but the summer stuff is going in tomorrow! Hooray for gardens!

Stephers said...

Oh boy, you will be very busy canning later this summer! I have a couple weeks before I will plant...

Natalie said...

Wow - you are amazing! You don't do anything small scale. That is an awesome garden. You are going to be eating healthy this summer.

Arbon Family said...

That is awesome! Way to go!