Friday, May 28, 2010

Share a Bowl.

The boys are always first to wake up and bound down the stairs and usually into my bed to cuddle for a few minutes before we hit the road running.  One boy on each side of me, competing for pillow space.  It's seriously one of my favorite times of the day.  I kiss their cheeks while they squirm in to get comfortable.  I gotta get all I can before Curvy Road says, "Eat, eat eat!" because that always sets off a series of events.
1.  Curvy Road says "EAT!"
2.  Green Light bolts out of my bed and runs full-speed ahead to the kitchen pantry.
3.  Plastic bowls and cups are kept at kid level around here.  (Also included in that list is bread, peanut butter, honey, and cereal.)
4.  He gets a bowl, grabs a box of cereal (hoping to find something sugary every once in a while), pours it to the brim, and races back. 
5.  Curvy Road joins him on the floor for their first breakfast.  Second breakfast follows a few short minutes later.
6.  My cuddles are over nearly as fast as they came.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Sooooo cute! I love it when brothers are best friends.