I'm SO not a movie person. Or a TV person for that matter. Every once in a while, I will sit down and actually make it through an entire movie....and...like actually like it in the end. It's rare, but it's happened. Here are a few of the ones I've liked:
And my favorite movie in Kindergarten...loved it so much that I had American Tale pajamas. I saved the tags off of the pajamas. Instead of throwing away the sales tags, I brought them to "Show and Tell". The rule was that everyone had to put their show and tell on the teacher's desk. But my teacher, upon seeing my pajama tags, thought they were trash and threw them away before Show and Tell time. I was devastated (obviously left a mark on me since I remember that still 24 years later!)


1 comment:
the only thing i can remember about american tale, and i think it was in this movie, was the song that played while the two mice where away from eachother and looking up at the sky. so sweet.
Post a Comment