Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 15: On my bucket list....

On my bucket list: 11 (or more) in 2011

1.  Grow more of my own food
2.  Read my scriptures every day
3.  And add some prayer to that as well.
4.  Paint the baby's room
5.  Get my body back.  Back to before children!  p90x here I come!
6.  Enjoy every moment of having a baby in the house.
7.  Increase my testimony of Jesus Christ.
8.  Add more to my food storage.
9.  Use my camera more.  Fall in love with all around me.
10.  Give more compliments.
11.  Pay off debt.
12.  Visit Chicago.
13.  Let the kids cook with me more.
14.  Start Roundabout in piano lessons.
15.  Write more that means more.
16.  Go camping.
17.  And hike while we're there.
18.  Fill my canning jars with something.
19.  Drink water.  More often.
20.  Listen wholeheartedly.
21.  Greener grass.
22.  More vegetables.
23.  Use our firepit.
24.  Practice the piano.
25.  Play my french horn.
26.  Craft more.
27.  Coupon more.  Walmart less.
28.  Get down on the floor with wee ones.
29.  Acknowledge birthdays.
30.  Fall more in love every day with my loverboy.
31.  Be the hero my children think I am.
32.  Smile!

1 comment:

Becky Rasmussen said...

It's been awhile since I visited your blog, but I'm so proud of your lover boy for picking such an amazing girl! You're so hard working, multi-talented, and dedicated.

I loved your list. You definitely have your hands full. BTW, I just canned 96 pints of chicken, rump roast, and turkey. It was so fun and easy. I love having healthy, easy dinners stored away.