Wintertime craving:
Peppermint ice cream
Even better...Chick-fil-a Peppermint shake
New Years Eve craving that I crave seriously all year long:
Cheese and chocolate fondue
Even better...Clementine oranges dipped in chocolate fondue
Since I gave birth:
Rootbeer
Even better...Rootbeer floats
Summertime craving:
Homemade ice cream
Do you see an ice cream trend here?
Candy craving:
Dove chocolate and Reese's Peanut Butter cups BUT only if they are the holiday editions (ie. Valentines hearts, Halloween pumpkins, Christmas trees) because they seriously taste way better than the normal ones
Sour Patch kids and Sweet tarts :)
All-the-time craving:
Just talking and hanging with my husband. Love that man! Can't wait til 5:30pm rolls around every single day.
3 comments:
I am all about the root beer too! Something about a really cold root beer just does it for me. and if you add the ice cream it's pretty much heaven in a mug.
I always crave rootbeer when I am pregnant and then have SUPER MEGA cravings for it the whole time I am nursing.
i could live off of reeses cups. i better stock up on the hearts so i have enough to last till the eggs come out and then i have to get lots of eggs to make it till halloween time.
Post a Comment