Friday, December 17, 2010

Giving Birth.

After one and half hours of intense labor and my body surprising me by actually progressing through labor, the Operating Room was a welcome sight since our baby girl was turned transverse.  This was the first birth that cameras were allowed in the OR and I am thankful for these memories.

In surgery, waiting to see my baby

my man holding my hand

There she is!



Got to kiss her for the first time in the OR!  Never been able to do that before!

7 pounds 11 ounces.

My parents seeing grandbaby #10 for the first time.  Love this picture SO much!!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the one of your parents looking through the glass, too! I am going to ask Chad to get one like that for me next time. :)

Kristin Jones said...

I cannot believe that you haven't been able to have cameras in the OR before. I always have!! So glad you were able to do that this time!