the perfect day for a BuG hUnT!
Do you ever feel like you are living with a caged animal? One that is completely wild while indoors, but feels right at home outside? D was made to be outside. He is a always exploring new places, digging in the dirt, and best of all, hunting bugs. With the addition of a new bug catcher that he received recently as a birthday party favor, he's been able to catch all varieties of creepy crawlers.

are probably his favorites. He has the perfect eye for a bug, can spot one out of the corner of his eye, and has no fears in picking up any of them.
I knew the weather this afternoon would be hot, hOT, HOT! So, we ventured out into the great wide open this morning in search of D's little friends. He had his

in hand and was all ready to go.
His first find of the day brought a big smile to his face:

After I had set him in the right direction of the most bugs, C and I laid out on the grass on our picnic blanket in the cool shade of the big tree on the top of the hill. There was a great breeze this morning and I was loving this view!

Do you ever feel like you are living with a caged animal? One that is completely wild while indoors, but feels right at home outside? D was made to be outside. He is a always exploring new places, digging in the dirt, and best of all, hunting bugs. With the addition of a new bug catcher that he received recently as a birthday party favor, he's been able to catch all varieties of creepy crawlers.

are probably his favorites. He has the perfect eye for a bug, can spot one out of the corner of his eye, and has no fears in picking up any of them.
I knew the weather this afternoon would be hot, hOT, HOT! So, we ventured out into the great wide open this morning in search of D's little friends. He had his

in hand and was all ready to go.
His first find of the day brought a big smile to his face:

After I had set him in the right direction of the most bugs, C and I laid out on the grass on our picnic blanket in the cool shade of the big tree on the top of the hill. There was a great breeze this morning and I was loving this view!

5 comments:
How fun! Has D discovered the fun of bug races yet?
Bug races?! I'm not sure that I even know what bug races are...I mean, I could guess by the name. But what exactly is it?
What a cute set of photos! I especially love the last one of the sun shining through the trees. Did you take it yourself?
I did actually take it myself...but I'm not sure how it happened :) I loved it though!
WOW you all look great. This is Lindsay (Mahaffey) Sanders. My mom sent us your blog and it is way cute. I just started this whole blog thing so mine isn't professional yet, but I am learning..like the music, I love that! We hope you are all doing great. I wish we weren't all spread all over the US so we could see each other! If you are ever in DC let us know! Have a great day!
Post a Comment