
Age: 2 months, 3 days, 5 hours, and 12 minutes
Weight: 14 pounds 12 ounces (come on guys...I'm only in the 97th percentile!)
Height: 23.25 inches (too bad I'm only 75% in this category...you can't win them all)
Favorite Hobby: It's a toss up...Sleeping? Nursing? Sleepingggg? zzzzzz....
Favorite Food: My momma cow's milk, of course
A few things most people don't know about me...
1. I have a blonde patch of hair on my right side just above the ear.
2. I made my earthly appearance three weeks before my mom expected me to.
3. I spit up a lot.
4. I can sleep through the night.
5. I did not enjoy those immunizations I had to get today.
6. My middle name is my Grammy's maiden name.
7. I'm super cute (Oops...you probably did already know that!)
2 comments:
He is very cute! Congratulations on the 2 month mark!!!
Hooray for chunkers!!
Post a Comment