The day finally arrived that by the power of the Priesthood of God, you were given a name and an accompanying blessing. Your Daddy has been true to his covenants and was worthy to give you this blessing.
We've put off this day, waiting and hoping that my Uncle Bryan would be back from Iraq and could stand in the Priesthood circle to help give you this blessing. He did, in fact, fly in from Iraq just hours before the blessing, but was such a good sport and came down to be with us. Thank you Uncle Bryan! I love you!
Standing in this sacred circle was your father, your Grampy, your Uncle Anthony, my cousin Chad, my Uncle Bryan, Jason Pollei, and Ammon Hardy, two of our friends. Your uncles, Grandpa, and your Marshall uncles wish they could have been here, but live too far away. Dad chose our closest family and friends to participate on your special day.
You looked ravishing this morning in your completely pure white suit. You didn't make a peep during your blessing. As always, you stayed true to your personality and was just going with the flow. I love your personality.
You were blessed with so many wonderful talents and traits. You are a special son of our Heavenly Father.
I thank my Heavenly Father for you, for your brother and sister, and for your daddy. I am truly blessed to have you.
Love,
Mommy
1 comment:
beautiful family!
Post a Comment