Good mornin', Sunshine!
Doesn't every family have an early riser? Rest assured that Green Light is my early riser. Especially now that the sun rises early, Green Light rises right with it. Remember a few posts ago about Predictability, he most always sleep naked and therefore awakes naked as well. He comes to climb in bed and cuddle, usually with Straight Arrow. His first line is always, "Boo!" which is then quickly followed by "I'm Hunnngeee". Usually I am nursing Rest Area and Straight Arrow is getting ready to take a shower and tells Green Light that he'll just have to wait a little while before he eats breakfast.
This morning--he took his little hunger problem into his own hands, quite literally in fact.
The winner: Chex cereal.

Doesn't every family have an early riser? Rest assured that Green Light is my early riser. Especially now that the sun rises early, Green Light rises right with it. Remember a few posts ago about Predictability, he most always sleep naked and therefore awakes naked as well. He comes to climb in bed and cuddle, usually with Straight Arrow. His first line is always, "Boo!" which is then quickly followed by "I'm Hunnngeee". Usually I am nursing Rest Area and Straight Arrow is getting ready to take a shower and tells Green Light that he'll just have to wait a little while before he eats breakfast.
This morning--he took his little hunger problem into his own hands, quite literally in fact.
The winner: Chex cereal.
2 comments:
Uh oh...he's becoming Mr. Independent! I guess that's a good thing!
Hey, have you been to my blog to see if I'm having a boy or a girl?! Just curious... :o)
He is just like his dad. S always was an early riser. However, his dad didn't sleep in the nude (as far as I know) when he was D's age. After that I wouldn't swear to anything.
Post a Comment