Snip 'n' Dip
I'm still perfecting my little boy haircutting skills....The first haircut I ever gave was a little over 8 years ago on my soon-to-be husband. His was tricky because, believe it or not, he had a lot of hair back then...and very curly too. But I learned and then a while after, my head buzzing skills were put to use. We just shaved it all off.
Then little Green Light came along and I've had to learn how to cut hair on a squirmy worm. I think I've done pretty well up until this last time. I ended up cutting the sides too short and his bangs made him look like the Frankenstein-type. So, needless to say, I've been a little nervous to give him another little snip. We've been letting it grow, grow, grow.
Well, if you haven't noticed, it's been getting a little moppy on top and we decided that today was the day to try out a little
All was well until he decided that he wanted his little brown bear, Brown Sugar. Weeellll, we had to break the news to him that Sugar was no where to be found. And so he had to settle for Corduroy. Little Miss Roundabout was in attendance for some
We got him all squared up and then came his favorite part: the
And there ya have it folks...a little snip here and a little dip there and you've got yourself a haircut fit for
2 comments:
I just started cutting Ken's hair a few months ago. His is easy to cut, so I'm nervous for when I have to cut Abe's too! It looks great.
Cutting little boys hair is definitely not my favorite thing to do! My 3 year old is due again. :( My 1 1/2 year old is called a litte girl all the time now, but I just can't bring myself to cut off the beautiful curls yet!
Post a Comment