A little on the SoUr SiDe
I know, I know...Being the wife of a dentist, I know that limes aren't the best foods for your teeth.
But every once in a while, you've just got to let them indulge! It's a love/ hate relationship.
I know, I know...Being the wife of a dentist, I know that limes aren't the best foods for your teeth.
But every once in a while, you've just got to let them indulge! It's a love/ hate relationship.


And since I have limes on the brain...Here's a few things that make me sour:
1. Putting clean laundry on hangers.
2. Dirty dishes.
3. Humidity.
4. Repeating myself (over and over and over...you know the routine)
5. A long wait in the doctor's office
Turning my lime juice into Limeade...Here are a few things that make me sweet:
1. A cool summer's breeze
2. Cold Stone's Sweet Cream ice cream with a raspberry mix-in....Yum!
3. Packages in the mail
4. Thunderstorms
5. Finding old friends and keeping in touch!
5 comments:
tell me how do you get your pictures like that....b/w with the lime color.
Janel, I use a digital scrapbooking program called Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Designer to edit my photos before I post them on my blog. That's how I do the black and white with a little color.
My kids love lemons and limes in their sodas when we go out to eat and our baby always wants a taste and always makes that same face!
Gina well that program is cool!
Janel, I have to admit that I love it and I think I am becoming addicted to altering my photos!
Post a Comment