Thursday, June 12, 2008

Productivity Report
Thursday, June 12, 2008

  1. Clean out the fridge; scrub it inside and out check
  2. Wash two loads of diapers check
  3. Launder bed linens to remove all baby spit up check
  4. Sanitize kitchen countertops check
  5. Vacuum living room check
  6. Help the kids clean up their room and make their beds check
  7. Give Rest Area a bath check
  8. Make dinner check
  9. Take out the trash and recycling check
  10. Take the kids out to burn off some energy before it gets too hot check
  11. Sweep and mop dining room mats check
  12. Start on a little project...
Earlier this week, I purchased two child's sized aprons. Their blank slates have been staring at me square in the eye. I've been thinking of a way to monogram them...and today I got around to it.
I've always wanted to try my hand at embroidery, but honestly the word "embroidery" just sounded too scary. But, I looked up it up on Google and got some quick beginners instructions...and there I embarked on the quest. (By the way, aren't you impressed that this picture of me that Roundabout took with my camera?!)

It wasn't that bad! I actually really liked it...and these little aprons were begging for some embroidery lovin'.

They were done in no time! I am hiding them from the kids...I bet they'll get a kick out of them the next time we are cooking!

check.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute, they will love them.