The Game of 20 Questions...
a question and answer session with a four year old girl
a question and answer session with a four year old girl
1. What is something mom always says to you? "Make your bed"
2. What makes mom happy? When I give her flowers
3. What makes mom sad? When me and D hit each other
4. How does mom make you laugh? By giving me tickles
5. What was mom like as a child? silly
6. How old is your mom? 27 (how did she know that?!)
7. How tall is your mom? 60 inches (well, she's close...about 6 inches off though)
8. What is your mommy's favorite thing to do? play The Little Mermaid card game
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "Just plays with my brothers, that's all she does"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "She will tell people her name"
11. What is your mom really good at? cooking
12. What is your mom not very good at? baseball (hey! I love baseball!)
13. What does your mom do for her job? "playing with her children"
14. What is your mom's favorite food? cantaloupe (wrong! I am actually not a huge cantaloupe fan.)
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "If she cooks something as good as turkey and cheese" (Alrightyyyy then!)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? A princess
17. What do you and your mom do together? play Princess games
18. How are you and your mom the same? we both have short hair (I don't have short hair anymore!)
19. How are you and your mom different? "I have blonde. She has brown."
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "She tells me that all the time. She gives me hugs and kisses."
Now, it's your turn! We tag Spencer D, Callan B, and Tyler H. We'll be watching for your answers!
2 comments:
Andrew did it instead of taking a nap today!
I will totally try this spencer, but it may take a few days for him to answer them all. He gets bored when I ask him a lot of questions.
Post a Comment