Sunday, June 1, 2008

splendid. superb. tiptop.

Hard to believe, but it's true. I entered this world 27 years ago today. I've come a long way since those wee morning hours on June 1, 1981. Here's a little G flashback...





It's been a superb day!
Thanks for all the well wishes and the smashing cake and ice cream.

I got to have my

and eat it too...



Love, G

7 comments:

Haylee said...

yummy...licking the bowl is the best part!

Karen said...

Happy Birthday! Reading your blog exhausts me!! How do you get so many things done in a day?? Yummy, looking cake!

Angelfish said...

Happy Birthday! It's so neat that you found all those cute pictures of yourself for this post! Moms always sort of forget to put themselves in too!

Anonymous said...

The sprinkles looked awesome! So, your baby picture looked so much like D's, or should I say D's baby pictures look so much like yours. Happy Birthday!

Kristin Jones said...

I hope you had a fabulous birthday. The cake looks delish!!

Allison said...

Happy birthday! My how time flies...

Mom at Our House said...

happy bday twin. Wish I could have been there :)