I Kid you Not...Kid Dialogues
First, a conversation between the two older kids and the dad.
Kids: Dad, mom says that you're allergic to cats. Is that true?
Dad: Yes.
Kids: Dogs?
Dad: Yes.
Kids: Monkeys?
Dad: Yes.
Kids: Turtles?
Dad: No.
Kids: Lions, Tigers, and Bears?
Dad: Yes.
etc....etc.....etc....etc....etc....etc....etc....etc.....etc....
A few hours later, I was leaving with the kids to go shopping. Green Light is buddies with the maintenance guys who hang out in the bottom lobby of our apartment building. He goes over to say 'hi' to them before we head out. Here's what I overhear him tell his buddies:
"We're going to Target to get a pet elephant! It's the only thing my dad isn't allergic to." I smirked and chuckled, went to Target, and was in the checkout line putting our items on the checkout belt when Green Lights sadly says, "Hey, what about the elephant?"
I didn't realize that he was serious!
Scenario #2...
Roundabout and I were laying on the couch cuddling tonight before she headed to her bedroom for the night. She was tired and along with that territory usually comes a whiny, sensitive, little girl. She "just wanted to talk" before she went to her room. I obliged and held her for a while. Out of the blue, she started crying and says:
Scenario #2...
Roundabout and I were laying on the couch cuddling tonight before she headed to her bedroom for the night. She was tired and along with that territory usually comes a whiny, sensitive, little girl. She "just wanted to talk" before she went to her room. I obliged and held her for a while. Out of the blue, she started crying and says:
"Mom, I know we're a forever family, but I'm worried about something. I don't want to ever leave you. I always want to live with you, but I don't know what I'm going to do when I have to go live at Disney World! I'm going there to be a princess. You can't live with me there, but I want to live with you!"
6 comments:
Haha!! Hilarious. Owen and I both cracked up reading those.
p.s. What are you going to do with Gatsby when you live in a house? I don't think your mom wants to vacuum his hairs forever.
Haha. Kids are always up for some fun entertainment! You should go buy a stuffed elephant. My son thinks his is a real pet.
so funny...and yeah, so what about gatsby.
So funny! My fav is #2...live at Disney World. Isn't that every little kids dream?
Too funny! I need to see my nieces and nephews!
LAUGHING SO HARD!!!
Post a Comment