Jumping for Joy
If you take a look around you, there is always something to give thanks for, something to show gratitude for, and something joyous to jump for.
Here's our top 6 reasons to jump today:
#1: Roundabout's birthday is one month from today!

#2: We fed the missionaries tonight and Straight Arrow went out with them afterwards!

#3: Green Light kept his underwear dry all day (he's somehow had some kind of a regression lately)!!

#4: I've lost 6 pounds in the past two weeks!

#5: Rest Area is now out of our bedroom and in the crib!

#6: We live in a free country!!

#2: We fed the missionaries tonight and Straight Arrow went out with them afterwards!

#3: Green Light kept his underwear dry all day (he's somehow had some kind of a regression lately)!!

#4: I've lost 6 pounds in the past two weeks!

#5: Rest Area is now out of our bedroom and in the crib!

#6: We live in a free country!!
5 comments:
I love all your jumping for joy. I think we'll give it a try here at the Hay House! Thanks for the inspiration. :)
Those jumping pics are so so so cute!
You guys sure are cute... I may be coming out to visit soon. Did I already mention this... I think I may have. Anywho, you guys will have to let me know if you're gonna be around in early August or if you'll be busy. But I have a free airplane ticket that I need to use!
Great reasons!! It's always nice to look on good things.
All that jumping probably helped with the weight loss (maybe I need to jump for joy more often!)
Post a Comment