Tuesday, July 1, 2008

3 Months

Every time I've given birth, I begin to lose track of time. I feel like I have my life pulled together and in order at the moment, but when I look back on time and how it has passed, I always realize that the beginning months of having a new baby are all a blur. After Roundabout was born, I was always confused about what month it currently was. It's such a weird feeling and hard to explain...so maybe this doesn't even make sense!

Anyway, it is already July 1 and Rest Area is officially 3 months old. But in my mind, it seems like it should only be the beginning of April.

I am so thankful for this little-big guy!
Here is my attempt at a few amateur shots of this cute little boy...





7 comments:

Allison said...

Awww...they turned out great. Love the rolls!

Rhonda said...

It makes me want to hold him even more. He is sooooooooooo cute and huggable.

Katie Smith said...

those are great pics!!

Tiffany said...

He's so adorable! I may be coming out to visit soon... if you guys want to host me.

Ashley said...

He is SOOO big. I'm coming down to NC in 2 weeks. I would love to see you. My email is on my blog. Will you email me your phone #?

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

You did a great job. Those are beautiful pictures.

Anonymous said...

Happy 3-month Bday little guy.