At first glance.
For the most part, it seems to me that the Kindergarten jitters have simmered down quite a bit for the little girl around here. Of course, there's still a little bit lingering on, but isn't that normal? I remember the night before school, I always had the worst night's sleep! I now realize where Miss Roundabout got her anxiety from...blame it on genetics.
We got to attend the "Meet the Teacher" picnic at her new elementary school this week. Since we didn't actually get to meet much of the teacher (or see her classroom for that matter), all I can say is that at first glance of the four Kindergarten teachers, I for sure would have chosen the one that is hers! I mean, nothing against the others of course. But Ms. Thorne definitely looks the nicest and the happiest! Yay for young Kindergarten teachers!
But since we won't really know her teacher until Tuesday or Wednesday, at least the hot dogs at the picnic were
4 comments:
Does she start on this Monday? We do over here with my daughter. It's so exciting (and I too feel good about her teacher), but it's hard to let her go into the big world!
What a good idea to have a picnic to meet the teachers. I have never heard of that.
PS Kylie I love the outfit. Super Cute!
No way! They didn't get to see the classroom?!?!? That is crazy. I am glad you got a good first impression of her teacher. It sounds like a fun event. Have you read the Kissing Hand for bedtime tonight?
I agree with Becca. A picnic is a great way to start kindergarten.
Post a Comment