Watch out ladies! He's taken!
Basically. Here's the scoop.
You know you're a Daddy when you find yourself rounding the Dairy aisle sportin'
You know you're a Daddy when you find yourself rounding the Dairy aisle sportin'

Thanks Scooter. You know how much I absolutely hate pushing those obnoxious things. But you also know how much the kids just love them! And...you willing volunteer to chauffeur them around!
And while I'm at it, might I add that you look so studly wearing baby and pushing the mind-of-its-own-cart...if I say so myself.
3 comments:
He did turn out great and in so many ways. He wears a lot of hats and he does such a fantastic job.
that is cute. What a good husband and dad
I've always thought that men with babies were quite attractive! I mean, mine is attractive ... I'm not attracted to anyone else's man. You know what I mean.
Post a Comment