Can You Tell...

I've been meaning to compare the kids' pictures here for a while. Everyone always says that Rest Area looks just like Green Light. But in my mind's eye, I always think that Rest Area looks like Roundabout. But, when I pulled them all together at the age of 4 months, I don't think they look a thing alike!

My next order of business will be to compare each child to Straight Arrow's and my pictures.
5 comments:
You're right! They all have their own special look.
Haha, I think it's funny that you just did this, because I've been meaning to do one comparing Miriam to mom and dad. We'll see if I ever get that done! But, you're right...they all have their very own look about them.
I agree they have their own look. It is funny: my sister's kids all look completely different and mine all look like different versions of the same mold.
Wow! I had no idea that roundabout looked so similar to the boys. They all have a distinct look, but I do also see similarities in all three.
I could tell who was who so iguess that means they all have there own look. They do all look alot alike. That being said, now roundabout looks a lot like her dad and green light looks like your family. It will be interesting to see who rest area looks like when he gets older.
Post a Comment