Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Take me out to the Ballgame.

When Straight Arrow called home to say that the Orthodontic residents were planning a trip to the Durham Bulls baseball game, I was so excited! There's something about it that I love:
As soon as I told the kids, the countdown began since it was 4 days away. How many more days is it? Will it ever come? Of course, you absolutely cannot go to one of these venues without tasting of the goodness. I knew exactly what my kids would choose. 'Bulls'eye style!

We had a blast! With three little ones, I knew we wouldn't make it til the end. But we lasted about halfway. This was the first time we've been out to a game when the weather was actually enjoyable. For once, we weren 't sweating bullets before we even arrived!
Today, I'd say there was no better way to mix
with a whole lotta

2 comments:

Angelfish said...

Looks like fun! I'm not a big baseball fan (takes forEVER) but now maybe I'll reconsider and head to the ballpark - in the spring maybe...I think we're about ready for fall...and we're looking for UNC football tickets (for 6!)in case you know of a secret source...

Rhonda said...

Wow! Looks like FUN1