Those 5 fingers.
They are just so interesting.
They can pick up things.
They can grab mommy's hair.
They can go in my mouth.
They can be sucked on.
They can gag me.
They can be chewed on.
They can flail in the air.
They can attract long strands of hair to be wrapped around them.
They can play with toys.
They can hold on for dear life.
They can pinch.
They can poke.
They are always there....and I am always up for learning more about them!

3 comments:
I love it when my kids find their hands (and feet). Mine just discovered he can take off his own diaper- not so fun of a stage.
I love that they are finding their hands...that means that Jocelyn is almost putting her own paci in her mouth!!
It is so fun to watch as they go through different stages. It helps me take a closer look at things.
Post a Comment