Sunday, August 17, 2008

"Will you marry me?"

Roundabout was the proud recipient of a large sum of money...$30.00 from her Grandma. She has been searching high and low for a way to spend her petty cash. She finally got her eye set on a wedding dress-up dress. This should have proven to be an easy find taking into account that Halloween is just around the corner. We looked...and looked....and looked, but nothing suited her fancy. She knew exactly what she wanted and she wouldn't settle for anything less. But, I am relieved to finally report that she found her match (and in more than one way.)

I am here to tell you that I have a picky bride on my hands....and I am in trouble come 15ish years! She wanted short sleeves, all white, floor length, and modest. I am also here to tell you that it is hard to find those stipulations in a 5 year old's wedding dress!!

But, in the end, here's what we got for $29.99...with one penny to spare!


Folks, that's not all! She also won over a

The question was popped. "Prince, do you think you want to marry a beautiful bride like me?" He agreed. And so...

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

You make such a BEAUTIFUL bride. I must admit I am happy your real wedding date is far off. What a HANDSOME prince. You make me so proud. Love you.

Anonymous said...

I love it, it reminds me off your Aunt Kristens wedding dress

Kristin Jones said...

That's so funny that she knew exactly what she wanted. What a beautiful bride!!