3 years ago today...
My labor was not progressing and I had the option of opting for a repeat cesarean or continuing to try for a vaginal birth. After much prayer, we opted for a second cesarean. And then and there on that September day, life was given to "D Boy", aka Green Light. He was an easy, sleepy baby from the beginning...and for the most part, not much has changed. He has stayed true to himself. I love this little boy so much! He is lighthearted and fun, but is very sensitive and loving. He gives the best tight hugs and loves to have butterfly kisses from mommy. He's all boy through and through, but he loves to play the part of the prince with his older sister. He loves to play rough and tumble, but he is so sweet to his baby brother. I am so grateful that he was sent to me and that I can be his mommy. Happy Birthday, my Baby Boy!
Newborn...




1 year old.....


2 years old....


The Big Three!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday!
happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday green light happy birthday to you
Time passes by so quickly. It seems like only yesterday he was born. I am so happy he is my grandson. He is sweet and nice and I love it when he talks to me on the phone. I love you greenlight.
Happy Birthday to your boy!! I showed my friend your blog because I think you are so talented and she just marveled at the cakes you had made. You are a talented person!
Post a Comment