Friday, September 12, 2008


As most of you know, I have used sign language with my children since birth. We have learned so much together from the DVD series, Signing Time! It has proven itself to be a wonderful blessing in our lives, especially with Roundabout. Because she learned to communicate and express herself so well through sign language, she became a much more pleasant child to be around. I was a true believer when Green Light came and so we didn't hesitate in teaching him to sign also. Now we're up to Rest Area and I am excited for him to be able to communicate with us in a few short months!

I am excited because Signing Time is releasing two new Baby Signing Time DVDs in October. They are having a contest to give away copies, and I thought I would pass along the info. You can sneak a peak at the Baby Signing Time previews online here. Also, take a look at the Baby Signing Time blog contest here! It would be fun to win them!



They also just redesigned their website and are holding a scavenger hunt with a $1000 prize, so make sure you check that out while you are previewing the new videos. Now, go at it!!

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

I know my sisters really like signing time too.

Anonymous said...

I love signing time so thanks for the heads up on the contest.