Board? or Bored?
I've been taken aback at the transition our family is going through in relation to Roundabout beginning Kindergarten. I feel like I am a mess. My schedule isn't the same. I feel very busy. I miss having her at home. And so does Green Light. I seem to have forgotten how to entertain an almost 3 year old without her around to play with him. By around mid-morning, I have run out of things to do sometimes!
Green Light loves a good game. Not only that, but he's willing to play it over and over, time and time again. Puzzles too. He loves them!

2 comments:
I know what you mean. Sometimes I find myself thinking "Now what did I do back when it was my oldest two at home?" You think you'll bnever forget, but you do.
That is so good that he will keep playing the games over and over. Spencer gets board so fast with things like that.
Post a Comment