Friday, September 5, 2008

Cinderelly, Cinderelly...

Night and Day, it's
Little Missy is truly her mother and father's daughter. She tucks her money away for a rainy day with a goal in mind.
Her first goal:

She gets paid $5 allowance per month, pays her tithing on those five bucks, and then if she wants to make up the difference faster than the allowance pays, she has to come up with some extra cash. Enter Money Chores. This week, welcome to washing the kitchen island walls for $1 per wall. It works like a charm, she earns some extra money, and I get some extra work done around the house.
She's a little over half way there!

4 comments:

Kristin Jones said...

The real question is...how well do those walls get done?

Haylee said...

Hmm...can you send her to my house next? I'm pretty sure I can find a wall or two that could use a one dollar clean! :) And I'd love to see my little Roundabout before Christmas.

Gina said...

Well. Actually. There is no payment made until the job is approved to be complete by my standard....can't get paid for a shabby job!

Anonymous said...

good idea. I am glad to hear that she is a saver.