The caution sign on the Bumbo chair should read:

Those chubby thighs will and do get stuck on a daily basis. It's like prying the little guy out of the seat when it's time to get out.
On a side note though...Isn't he just the cutest?! I can't get enough of his dimples, his cheeks, his incredibly bright blue, piercing eyes, the belly rolls, his thighs, and his chubby fingers and toes. I love to smell his hair (and his feet for some reason!). I love to sink my kisses onto his slobbery lips. I love calling him nicknames. I love chanting his name and having him grin a huge grin! I love how absolutely happy and content he always is, no matter what happens to him. I love to cuddle him. I love to nurse him. And while I am nursing him, I love it when he touches my face. I love this little boy!
5 comments:
so true, my guy always got stuck in his and was not using it for long :)
adorable picture...
That is the cutest picture of him.
Cute pic... and I love your background!
I laughed out loud reading your warning!! Sooo funny! He is the sweetest little thing! I can't wait for our little one to get here when I read things like that! He is sooo adoreable! I love the new back ground too!
He is sooo gorgeous and sooo happy. Does he ever fuss?
Post a Comment