Look at these eyes!
They pierce me to the very core and draw me into enchantment.
I adore them, am obsessed with them, and can't get enough of them.
They pierce me to the very core and draw me into enchantment.
I adore them, am obsessed with them, and can't get enough of them.
5 comments:
Love that picture, so CUTE! By the way...why can't I see the whole post and pictures in my google reader anymore?? Makes it harder to check the blog.
They are just so blue!! Where did those come from?
Holy Cow, those are gorgeous eyes, they remind of Treyton's. What a lucky kid, he is going to have the girls chasing him like crazy
What a beautiful shade of my favorite color.
I just realized I use your website as a cookbook. I thought it was funny and that you should know!
Post a Comment