Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Family.

If you haven't quite noticed, I have been feeling slightly under the weather the last couple days.

So folks, just indulge me one more day. It's the culmination of our latest documentation that we are living it up here on Earth....










Can you tell that I LOVE my life? I sure hope so!
I am so incredibly blessed in so many ways!

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

Those pictures are great. What a beautiful family. I hope that you feel better soon.

Rhonda said...

WOW!!!! What else can I say, those are absolutely gorgeous pictures. You are a truly are a beautiful family and you all glow. Do I get any of the pictures.

Summer & Rich said...

Those are some of the cutest pictures I have seen of your little Family. Of course I love the kandid ones two.

Mom at Our House said...

I realy love the way all the pics turned out.