Sunday, November 23, 2008

Update.

We're still here! Oh yes, but we've been hit by a tornado of sickness!

Straight Arrow has had a touch of being achy.
I've had pneumonia. Yes, pneumonia. And if you've never had it...it feels like a kiss of death.
Roundabout has been running a 102 degree fever for 5 days now.
Green Light has a cough and fluid on both ears.
And Rest Area (whose name is no longer fitting for him) has a yucky nose.

I take my last dose of antibiotic tomorrow. So, don't mind me while we're in recovery mode. We are grateful for our wonderful friends who have checked on us and taken care of us! You're the best!

5 comments:

Charlotte said...

Hope you feel better soon! We have had a mild touch of a mild (if there is such a thing) flu, nothing like what you've had!

Stephers said...

Geesh, rough times for you guys! I know a while ago you mentioned how GL's ear tube fell out. That's a bummer he has fluid built up. Good luck getting over all your bugs, I hope you guys can have a nice Thanksgiving!

Arbon Family said...

Gina,

I am sorry- I had no idea you all were sick. Please let me know if you need anything! I hope you are feeling better.

Rhonda said...

I hope all of you are well for the Thanksgiving holiday. Love all of you.

Mom at Our House said...

I hope you guys get better soon. Being sick is the worst.