Today is the last day of the year.
2008.
I strategically planned the birth of my third child. Planned the time and day and the doctor to deliver. But once again, I was reminded that I am not in control. When my water broke in the middle of the night, Baby boy was born 19 days early.
I became a mother for the third time. I love that little boy!
I learned once again that my love can be spread. And as it spreads, it grows.
Disappointment.
I've learned that even in the face of disappointment, a new door opens.
And more doors.
And more doors.
And still more doors.
And even though we don't have a job nailed down, I still feel so much peace and I am absolutely sure that Heavenly Father has something wonderful in store for us.
Life.
On the pinnacle of a mountain, I am so incredibly blessed.
I love the tender mercies of the Lord. Oh, they are so plentiful.
And in the shadows of the mountain, I am reminded at how wonderful my life is.
The best husband in the world who is a superhero in my life. He does everything for me and literally completes me.
Three of the most beautiful, innocent, and caring children in the world.
And me. Have been entrusted with talent and responsibility.
We're happy, healthy, and on the right path. For what more could we ask? I am so thankful for all that I've been given.
At last, in 2008, I've finally learned and realized that our Heavenly Father does actually know each and every one of us. I finally know without a shadow of a doubt that He knows me. Not only does He know me, He knows me better than I know myself, He loves me, and He has a very detailed, intricate, and beautiful plan for me.
2009.
I want to find beauty in everything.
A year of love.
Of loving people for who they are as literal children of our Heavenly Father.
Remembering that each person is trying their very best and giving it their all.
I'm giving it my all.
I want to drink more water.
Strive to be more charitable.
Serve more.
Create more.
Develop more patience.
Keep a quieter voice.
Smile more often.
Read my scriptures and pray more often.
Let those I love really know it through my actions.
3 comments:
Happy new year! Good luck with the whole job thing.
Gina, just to remind you, you are an amazing woman! Absolutely loved your picture. Go get 'em is right!
You always have great insight and beautiful words to share. I wish you all a Happy New Year full of joy and laughter and the perfect job.
Post a Comment