Thursday, January 1, 2009

What's cookin' at your place?

My crafty sister-in-law, Haylee, created this Menu board and brought it over the mountains and across the plains from Idaho for me! And today you, my oh so lucky friends, get to debut what's cookin' here in Waytown.

I made my own meal cards, added a little flair to some less than exciting grubs, and look at that....
...Leftovers never looked so enticing!

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

What a good idea. Your menus sound yummy.

Katie Smith said...

i MUST have one of those!!!

Mom at Our House said...

The real question is, how well do you stick to the plan???

Gina said...

I'll keep you posted, but I'm pretty sure I'll stick to it. I already have an 8-week rotating meal plan that I use...it's just not on a board.

Dianna said...

Wow! An 8-week rotating meal plan?! I need both the cool board and the 8-week meal plan. Any way I can talk you into e-mailing me a copy of that meal plan?

Danielle said...

So jealous! That is way cute. I need one of those!