Thursday, December 4, 2008

The chase.

Do you remember the chase on the playground? The typical boy chases girl at recess in Kindergarten?

A few days ago when Straight Arrow was walking Roundabout into her classroom, she was explaining the picture on her desk that she had drawn to Straight Arrow. As she was talking to him, a cute little boy in her class, Nathan, interjected to Straight Arrow that he LOVES to chase Roundabout on the playground. How cute.

This morning as he was leaving the classroom and Nathan was walking in, Nathan lit up when he saw Straight Arrow and said, "Oh, I've still been chasing Roundabout!"

The Kindergarten chase!

3 comments:

Kristin Jones said...

I bet your husband was just thrilled?!

Charlotte said...

At least it wasn't her chasing him, then you could really start to worry.

Mom at Our House said...

Bitter Sweet. I guess at this age it is still sweet