Friday, December 12, 2008

like busy little elves.

How do Santa's elves keep up with all of the children in the world?! I am lagging behind, bobbing for air just trying to stay the pace. Want to know what these elves have been working on this week? Well, take a looksy...
Of course, Santa's elves work all year long, right? I think about working all year long, but alas this year is no different than any other. I wait until the last minute to concoct some crazy gift idea. Meaningful, yet fun. Affordable, minus the uselessness. Beautiful, without the calories. And here folks, you witness the winner. Why not celebrate Christmas with Christmas?!

Now, let me share one of the best parts about this little project of Navidad. She's a well-kept secret and not currently available for rent. Sorry lads.

They turned out even more incredible than I imagined! What better way to spend my $2.50 than on these little gems? Several of them jumped out and practically named themselves:
Merry Christmas Friends.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Wow, these look awesome! You must reveal how it's done!

Arbon Family said...

Seriously- SO amazing! I bet the kids loved it! $2.50 huh! That is so great~

Mom at Our House said...

Those look awesome, Did I miss how you do them (other then making Round About do it!)

Rhonda said...

Wow those truly are fun and beautiful. Are they glass or plastic? Of course, Roundabout makes them even more beautiful.