Well, it thundered this week. And I do realize that the First Day of Winter isn't technically until December 21. But come on Mother Nature, what's a few days in the grand scheme of things? Can't we just pretend it was already winter when Green Light was terrified of those few claps of thunder and flashes of lightening!
A girl's gotta dream, right? Snow within 10 days would mean we could have a snowy Christmas-week. Now, that would tickle me pink...for sure!
Here's to dreaming...

...and a couple tutorial links. I mean, don't you want a snowflake like this to adorn your front door while ushering in the snow too? And I believe someone asked for the elves' instructions for making marbled glass Christmas ornaments. Enjoy!
6 comments:
So, was it as easy as Jordan said it would be to make?
Ugh, I sure hope not!!!!! I'm banking on some nice weather while we're there. If it snows, I just might cry.
It was! It was so easy and only took at most 10-15 minutes. I even made my sister one.
Both those crafts are awesome!! I am trying them out. Although I will wait till next year for the glass ornaments.
I have never known that wives' tale to be wrong...after December 21st. (Sorry). I am dreaming of a white Christmas, too, though!
We have snow just ask your brother and family.
Post a Comment