I believe it's safe to say that "Only in Tarheel Country" will you be able to set your eyes on this! Take a look!
Not only was Santa donning his Carolina Blue Santa suit tonight, but Ramses the UNC Mascot was right by his side!! I always KNEW that Santa was a Carolina Fan! Didn't you?!? There's no other way to be!The kiddos...amazingly ALL sat there happily and cheerfully without any coercion! The girl; she asked for Barbies. The boy; three train sets. Yes, you read that correctly. Everytime he has been asked what he wants for Christmas, he responds "Three Train Sets." And the little boy; well, he didn't have much to say. He's just a happy camper with whatever comes his way.

8 comments:
I love it! That is so awesome!
I love the blue. Santa looks good in blue. But Ramses the UNC Mascot is a little scary looking. I think I may have a hard time getting my kids on his lap
We are a three train set household. Andrew has Geotrax, Brio Wooden Trains, and a train that goes around our Christmas tree. He still asked for more trains for Christmas. (And all of his relatives, including Mommy and Daddy feed his addiction).
-Danielle
i like the effects you put on that top picture. it looks really good. thanks so much for telling us about the santa fun!
Where was this?!? We HAVE to go!!!
That is pretty cool!
What cute kids. I think I would have been afraid of the mascot. Such brave kids.
Holy cow!! That is funny.
Post a Comment