It's been an
amazing journey. To see a man's
tender heart heal from heartbreak and long for love. To see him go down a long, hard road of loneliness. To see my eldest child try to
cope and find a replacement for someone she loved so much. To see a
transformation come over our family; one that made us all closer as a family. To see that companionless soul
yearn for companionship. And to see him find her. The one. To see them fall in love. To see the
bright future ahead. To see her enter the
waters of baptism. To see my children
fall in love all over again. To see someone love them again. To see our family
embrace her. To
escort her through the
temple ceremony to receive her endowments. And then again to be
sealed for time and all eternity. It's been a journey well worth the wait.
Oh, it is so beautiful!









Photos courtesy of the amazing
Katrina Anderson. She captured every moment so
magically. Lucky Utahns, she'll be moving to a town near you very soon.
Check her out!
5 comments:
The photographer was fabulous! Your kids looks so cute.
That is just about the sweetest thing I've read all day! And I LOVE the addition of Corbin's belly to the bridal party! You know, I think that's what our wedding was missing!
Stephanie, she is fabulous! You should take advantage of us when she moves to Utah.
M, thanks. It's been long past due. We feel so blessed for Gary to have her...and yes, in my opinion, the big belly hanging out was one of the cutest parts of the whole shebang!
Thanks for making me cry. I am so glad you are all happy and that she loves the kids. Of course they are very easy to love so that was a given. I miss you guys.
Those pics turned out so good,
I am so glad that your SIL is in the family and that your BIL is so happy
Post a Comment