Monday, June 8, 2009

(I forgot to add a few small tidbits.)

Here's a few more sparkly shower instructions. I got so carried away looking at my own sparkling glass doors that I forgot to share three small tidbits.

After I got them clean...
I used Rain-X on them. It's the stuff you use on windshields to help the water bead up instead of just spreading out. It's awesome! I looked up to see if there were any health hazards and didn't see anything. So, I used it after reading that lots of other people do too. It helps as an added layer of protection.

Then, after we shower, we squeegee the glass EVERY single time. AND...maybe I am a little obsessive, but I also have a washcloth hanging on my shower door handle that I use to dry up any stray water droplets that stick around.

So far, after two weeks of having clear glass, they are still clear and I hope to never have to deep clean them again! ;)

2 comments:

Katie Smith said...

I will be following this. I've never had a glass shower door before and i'm not really looking forward to it. but i trust you!

Mom at Our House said...

That is a good idea.