
One of the most optimistic people I have ever come across, this little munchkin is full of rambunctiousness. Even through the most dramatic of times, he is resilient, full of compliments, and never loses his gift of optimism. He's the cheerleader of our family, always ready to lend a helping hand and a kind word. He has to get a wrestle in every now and again and has taken full advantage of his growing brother. He's a man made for the morning; loves to rise early, cuddle, eat breakfast, and start the day off right. A fan of cold sheets on his bare skin, he still prefers to sleep without clothes. Like a true kid, he's full of energy and chooses to play over eating and using the bathroom for that matter. He's bursting at the seams with kisses, hugs, and well, licks too. He loves pretending, especially to be a dog, a mouse, or a worm. He's the greatest brother and friend. He strives to be the best he can be in all he does. I love this little boy more than I can tell him. I often squeeze him tight and tell him I'm just going to hold him forever. I'm the luckiest mom in the world to have a son like him. The world needs more of his cheerfulness. It would be a happier place indeed.
3 comments:
Him and Bop are so much a like, it has gotta be the age mixed with the genes
I love the new look!
He always brightens my day when he is around. He truly brings happiness wherever he goes. P.s. This is his grandma T not his great grandma happy. I just set her up a gmail account.
Post a Comment