Tuesday, June 30, 2009

without a chance of drowning.

Until we all learn to swim, I'm slightly more comfortable with this aquatic scenario than in a pool all the while juggling three rascals. They're so eager to just go, but my two arms can only be in so many places at once.

On a scorching, hot day this pacifies the need for a little refresher. And since we have our own well water, it's free summertime entertainment. Besides, check out the pure joy found on the faces of these leaps and bounds.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Katrina said...

Great pictures! Love the first one especially. Nothing better than cool water on a hot summer day.

Haylee said...

Sprinklers are definitely the best for hot summer days! What cute pictures you captured!

Rhonda said...

I absolutely love the pictures. So much fun to be had running through sprinklers. They sure are cute kiddos.

Molly said...

LOVE these pictures. Makes me want to get out there and jump around with them.

Anonymous said...

I love Roundabout's facial expression in the 5th picture. These are great pictures.

Mom at Our House said...

So much fun. They look so happy in those pics :)

Angelfish said...

Oh, I love those photos!!! Those are framers!