Being an American, a blessing that only relatively few in this world have the privilege of claiming, is such a
vastly encompassing gift. It affects more aspects of my life than I am sure I realize, but I am so
grateful for the blessings in my life, all so
closely intertwined with being born into this great country. And for all those who have given and risked their lives to protect those
liberties under which we live, thank you.
I realized this week as we've been
American-izing our house in commemoration of Independence Day that I haven't posted pictures of it since we've been here. We've put in a lot of time and hard work, been appreciative of the free labor my parents have put in along with us, and we're pleased that our house no longer looks like a Foreclosure home!
Today, we're thankful for our many, many blessings!


4 comments:
The house looks great! Happy 4th!!
Love it - the post, the music, and the silhouettes on top - but mostly love the friend who loves the house.
Love how you decorated and all of your amazing thoughts on how lucky we are to live here. I agree!
It is beutiful!
Post a Comment