
A big thank you to my cousin, Doug, who took this photo of us on Independence Day.
Look at my beautiful family!
There isn't a thing I'd change about us.
Like the sign hung in our home says, "Together we have it all." and I truly believe that.
Straight Arrow's goodness.
My love for tradition.
Roundabout's compassion.
Green Light's determination.
Curvy Road's persistence.
7 comments:
I made a vinyl sign for my parents that says "We may not have it all together, but together we have it all." Is that the same as yours? By the way, I love your shirts!
You do have a great family. I am glad to have you for a friend and an example to me. Love the picture. Your family traditions are so fun. Where did you come up with them. Your own invention or family?
Great family picture! You guys all look great.
What a great picture. I love the matching shirts! We've yet to get a family picture since Tyler was born, we need to get on that.
Great picture of your cute family. Hope you're doing well.
What a great looking family! Love the picture, glad you had a good 4th.
I love the family picture. It's always so good to get a glimpse into how you guys are doing! You are an amazing mother !!!
Post a Comment