Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of First Grade.

To those out of our immediate life these days, we've come to decide on giving public school a second chance. While we both loved homeschool last year and Roundabout far-outlearned her peers, moving to a new place and thus having no friends has pushed her over the edge into wanting to try a new public school experience.

We met with the principal. We approved.
We met the teacher. We approved.
We toured the school. We approved.
She attended her first day of First Grade. She approved.

Photobucket

Though it's not my first choice, I am trying to be content knowing that she is having a positive experience, getting to be the smartest in her class, and she's perfectly happy where she is. She sure makes for a cute First Grader, don't ya think? By the way, this is her new Back-to-School haircut that she loves!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Such a cutie! So happy it is a great experience. Your/OUR school is lucky to have such a great new addition!

Charlotte said...

Hope it goes well for you this year!

Allison said...

Yay! I love her hair. :o)

Mom at Our House said...

Yea! I am so glad she likes it this year. I hope things keep going good.

PS tell her I love the hair cut!

Rhonda said...

I must say she is the most beautiful first grade student in the whole school. Love your haircut!