Wednesday, July 28, 2010
the 10 year milestone.
I got the jitters this morning at 4am and couldn't go back to sleep, just the way I did 10 years ago. Who'd have thought 10 years could go by so fast, yet be so jam-packed full of goodness? I can't hold back the tears when I think of all that we've become through this journey so far together. An RM marrying a teenager, feeling so ready to take on life but being so naive all at the same time. We did it though. And we've done it the right way.
10 years later, we find ourselves with a family, three beautiful children and one more on the way. We've trekked through nine years of student life, late hours, neverending study sessions, and bringing three children into the mix along the way. We've suffered through tragedy, comforted in wee morning hours, and joyed in triumphs. We have changed diapers, heard first words, taken Emergency room trips, cuddled up to small warm bodies, rocked and bounced, and have begun to see the little personalities we created take shape. We've turned to the Lord in times of need and times of plenty and have always been blessed immensely. We've attended the temple often, learned in it's beauty, and tried to become better through it. It's all so beautiful.
I'm so glad that I can be one to say that I love my husband, even more than I thought I loved him then. And I can't wait to take on the next 10 years. I love you, baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Congratulations on 10 years! And congrats on baby #4! Yay! You two are a wonderful couple and example to us.
I am so proud of both of you. You have worked together and have truly become one in every way. Thank you for your wonderful example of love. I love both of you.
Yea! Gina and Scott. You guys are such great people. I'm glad for all of your happiness. Yea! another baby. Hope you have even more joy in the next 10 years.
Congrats on it all- 10 years and 4 kids! Isn't it crazy how it seems to go slow and fast at the same time??
Congratulations, Gina!! You guys are awsome! And congrats on #4!!! How far along are you??
Congrats on 10 years!
Congratulations on 10 wonderful years and on the new little one coming your way! :)
Post a Comment