YEAH CONGRATS!!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys.
Yeah yeah yeah! Congrats, we are so excited for you guys
PS that last message that says it is from Rhonda, is actually from Becca.
Yea, a sister! That will be so fun.
This is really from me. I am so excited to have another granddaughter. I am now up to 3 and of course I love my 6 grandsons.
Congratulations! That's great!
Fantastic!
WOW!! I'm so happy for you! When are you due? How old is Corbin now?
Congrats to you both! Another girl will be lots of fun.
We are so excited to meet her!!! Congrats!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
YEAH CONGRATS!!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys.
Yeah yeah yeah! Congrats, we are so excited for you guys
PS that last message that says it is from Rhonda, is actually from Becca.
Yea, a sister! That will be so fun.
This is really from me. I am so excited to have another granddaughter. I am now up to 3 and of course I love my 6 grandsons.
Congratulations! That's great!
Fantastic!
WOW!! I'm so happy for you! When are you due? How old is Corbin now?
Congrats to you both! Another girl will be lots of fun.
We are so excited to meet her!!! Congrats!
Post a Comment