Well...
where to start? Minus the first two years of her life when Straight Arrow and I chose her costume for her, Roundabout has never deviated from her favorite costume. Princess. We're 5 years running now. At least she's beautiful and knows how to play the part, oh so well!
Green Light is into Super Heroes. He knows nothing about them other than some of their names. He doesn't know what they do, how they act, or really what their super powers consist of...but still, he loves super heroes. This year, I bought him a Superman costume, but with his birthday money he bought himself a Spiderman costume. And as a birthday present, he received a Batman costume. He's been mulling it over for a couple of weeks and finally decided to be Batman. He was a very serious Batman.
Curvy Road didn't know the first thing about what Halloween was all about, but he did know that his brother and sister were constantly talking about their costumes. At first, he wanted to be whichever whim his big brother was on for the day. But then, a change happened. One of his favorite songs is from the Wiggles and it's about pirates. And from then on, he's been wanting to be a pirate. He's told everyone he meets about it.
Straight Arrow put together a few select costume pieces to be a 70's-ish Orthodontic patient. He made himself some fake braces, wide rimmed glasses, and gave himself some hair back. He was quite the sight.
As for me, I'm just going along with baby in belly. I made this "skeleton" shirt and I love it! 7 weeks until baby Linlee! For being 7 months pregnant, I feel like I'm still pretty small. Don't comment on that if your opinion differs! :)







2 comments:
You are very small. Nanie even said so when I saw her Saturday. :) Tell me the secret.
I love your costumes. Everyone looks great!
Post a Comment