Park Day
was brought to you today by the letter "P"
It all started out so innocently...an Enrichment activity at the Park. I peeled myself out of bed bright and early, got everyone ready, and even dropped Straight Arrow off at school on our way. We parked our van and headed down the little path to the park. The coast looked clear, no imminent danger in sight and so I let the kids run down the parallel path to mine. But before I could turn around to point out a cute squirrel to Green Light, he had already spotted that

Green Light high-tailed it and was close on the heels of that squirrel when that little creature took a quick turn right through a patch of
with Green Light following close behind. Ppsstt! Yikes..our first encounter with the poisonous stuff.
The excitement was only reaching it's prime...
Summertime is raging it's passion with 96 degree heat. So...

All in all, things seemed to be calming down. We had some downright regular-type play going on in the park:







It was all grand and glorious as the temperature just kept rising...I guess all of this "P"-related excitement made Green Light go

which sent this

And there you have it folks. Bet you didn't know you could have such a "P" themed day without realizing it. Take a look around you. Maybe you're sponsored by the letter "P" too!
It all started out so innocently...an Enrichment activity at the Park. I peeled myself out of bed bright and early, got everyone ready, and even dropped Straight Arrow off at school on our way. We parked our van and headed down the little path to the park. The coast looked clear, no imminent danger in sight and so I let the kids run down the parallel path to mine. But before I could turn around to point out a cute squirrel to Green Light, he had already spotted that

Green Light high-tailed it and was close on the heels of that squirrel when that little creature took a quick turn right through a patch of
with Green Light following close behind. Ppsstt! Yikes..our first encounter with the poisonous stuff.The excitement was only reaching it's prime...
Summertime is raging it's passion with 96 degree heat. So...

All in all, things seemed to be calming down. We had some downright regular-type play going on in the park:







It was all grand and glorious as the temperature just kept rising...I guess all of this "P"-related excitement made Green Light go

which sent this

And there you have it folks. Bet you didn't know you could have such a "P" themed day without realizing it. Take a look around you. Maybe you're sponsored by the letter "P" too!
7 comments:
So cute. You look so "grown up" in your mini van with 3 kids in tow. I still picture a 15 year old at girls camp when I read these.
Hay, that other little boy is way cute! I need copies of those pics.
Ashley, glad to know that I'm not the only one who still pictures me like that! :)
Katie, I beat you to it! I already emailed you those pics of such a cute little boy!
I'm Pleased other People's Playdates at the Park Periodically Perish from Personal and Private Problems (or Perhaps just overly Persnickity kids). At least I'm not alone!
That was fun, Gina. You are the creativity queen. Did you make D pee in his pants just so it would go along with your theme ...?
Sounds like a "P"erfect day. Ha Ha I know its a dumb joke.
Alice...I wish I could say I did. By the time we were leaving the park, I was noticing a "p" theme in my mind and the pee in the pants was just the icing on the cake!
Post a Comment