Saying Goodbye.
Roundabout and I have both had to say goodbye to almost all of our friends this year. Luckily, I still have a few really great friends left here, but Roundabout has lost nearly everyone. She does still have her cousin, but all of the other girls her age are now gone. She begged to have one last playdate with her friend Isabel before they left this week. And so we did. What surprises me is that she cried when she had to say goodbye. Me; I chose to just ignore the fact that Jessica was leaving and I didn't say goodbye. I hate goodbyes.
Isabel and Roundabout are 10 days apart and have been next door neighbors for 5 years (although we've been neighbors for 6). These two girls have the wildest imaginations I have ever seen...and together their imaginative play is out of this world.
As it seems to go with girl territory, they have been the worst of enemies, but
2 comments:
That is so sad. I hate good byes also.
Wow you just made Ryan and me cry. This is such a cute photo.
Post a Comment